At Behind The Wheel Driving Academy, you'll find staff that have the experience, patience and ability to make learning to drive safely fun for your teenager! Our Instructors are state certified, have taught driver's education for several years and are committed to making this a positive experience for both the teen driver and the parent(s). Our vehicle is fully insured with a dual brake to allow the instructor additional control of the car.
The classroom portion includes:
The driving portion includes:
- Ten three-hour classes that feature a lecture format plus videos, guest speakers and more;
- NO homework to interfere with regular schoolwork, extra-curricular activities and family time
- No Friday night classes!
- Student participation is encouraged but is not mandatory;
- Multiple-choice testing;
- Bureau of Motor Vehicle manual provided with highlights and review during class.
Click here for our current class schedule!
- One-on-one instruction (only the driver and the instructor in the car);
- Six 60-minute sessions including city, rural and interstate driving routes;
- Relaxed environment (yes, these instructors actually LIKE driving with teenagers!)
- Parent feedback following each drive.