Classroom and Driving
$325.00 - Includes 30 hours of classroom plus 6 hours of driving
- Classes consist of 10 three-hour sessions.
- Only one hour of driving per day is permitted.
- Driving is scheduled by appointment only.
- A permit will not be issued until full payment for the session is received; however, a student may start the classroom portion of the session without a permit.
For those ages 16 and above
- $75.00 - One 1-hour drive
- $199.00 - Three 1-hour drives
- $325.00 - Six 1-hour drives
- $429.00 - Ten 1-hour drives
Available for all ages
- $99.00 - 30 hours of class time
- Additional $226.00 fee required for driving; must be paid in full before paperwork can be issued for a permit or drives can be scheduled
Available to anyone who completes the classroom portion and six hours of driving
- $25.00 paid in advance
- Drive tests are conducted in Behind the Wheel's vehicle
Take advantage of our 5 For 5 program to benefit the Tri-State Food Bank! Bring in 5 canned goods or other non-perishable food items and receive $5.00 off a drive test conducted by Behind The Wheel! The general public is also invited to drop off contributions weekdays between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Thank you for helping us help our community!
Please note that there are no additional fees for the books and materials used during the class. Cash, personal check, VISA and Mastercard are accepted. Behind The Wheel reserves the right to cancel any scheduled session based on low enrollment. In the case of cancellation, a refund will be issued if the student cannot participate in a future session. No refunds will be issued after the first week of classroom instruction; if a refund is requested following the issuance of a permit, the BMV will be notified to revoke the permit.